Aims and Objectives
* To establish harmonious relationship with the international communities and to guide the Buddihst monastic and communities through Theravada core of principles.
* To establish permanent office of the supreme sangha council of Bangladesh .
* To provide education and training to Buddhist monks and novices.
* To support the establishment and management of Buddhist monasteries.
* To create a sangha to fund to assist the sick and the suffering monks .
* To encourage monastery based religious education for children .
* To propagate the religion of Buddhism .
* To translate. Print and preserve of Tipitaka.
* To establish friendly relationship whit the other Buddhist organization’s of the world.